It consists of the initials of the Hyper Text Markup Language sentence in English.
Html, the markup language, is the system used in the preparation of web pages. Html, which is not a programming language, is used to create web sites that we use on our computers. Browsers such as Chrome, FIrefox and Internet Explorer process html code and convert it into a web page.
What does HTML offer?
- Provides positioning of content such as visual, text and video to the Web page.
- It ensures that the generated content is displayed correctly on the internet sites.
- Gives information about web sites to search engines.
You do not need to install a program on computers to write Html code. A text editor in the Middle, such as Wordpad, notepad, or word, can create html pages. To make writing code easier, tools such as Dreamweaver, sublime Text, and notepad++ can be used. When saving typed html codes, they must be saved in a way that browsers such as htm, xhtml, and html understand.
Considerations when writing HTML.
A- ,, The Unit written in the form of () is called a tag.
B-The opened labels should be closed. Labels are closed with / sign.
C-when writing Html codes, there are no Turkish characters.
D-when writing these labels, lowercase or uppercase letters may be preferred. However, lowercase letters are generally preferred.
HTML tags and their meanings
- Html: the name of the tag that wraps all the tags, which is opened at the beginning of the page and closed at the end of the page, indicating that encoding processing should be done with html code.
- Head: the section containing the content and definitions related to the prepared site. The codes contained in this field do not appear on the site.
- Body: this is the area where the entire site is viewed and can be seen by anyone who enters the site. Most of the labels used are located on the body area.
Text Editing Tags
The following details stand out when the text editing tags written inside the tag are examined one by one.
1) title tag: this title is used to add the title.
H in the title means heading in English. h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 as there are 6 different header sizes. H1 preference is used for the largest title.
- thickness label: the label is preferred to make the writings thick. The English word plenty means thick. The symbol is created using the initial letter of this word.
- italic (oblique writing) label: this label is preferred for oblique writing. It is symbolized using the initials of the English italic word. This tag is used where emphasis is needed.
- underline label: this label used to underline the desired places is formed with the initials of the word underline in English.
- Switch To Bottom Line tag: enter key does not work when writing html code to switch to bottom line. For this process, the tag and html are also passed to the bottom line.
- paragraph tag: to increase the legibility of long writings, the tag is used to divide the text by paragraph.
- tag: this tag is used to set the color of the text, change the font size and change the font. To do these three operations with the same label, parameters 1 and 7 are used within the label.
Creating Links In HTML.
Linking in HTML is actually the basis for navigation operations. The Web page consists of many subheadings menu, so html code creates a connection network by creating a connection between these fields.
- Creating an in-Site Connection: a network of connections can be created within the web page with the tag.
- Offsite link creation: when offsite link is mentioned, your site can be linked to Facebook. An octet of https:// or http:// must be added to the top of the site name when making an offsite connection.